jeudi 18 novembre 2010

Printemps et Automne - Spring and Fall

Une même vue que j'aime bien , à deux saisons différentes :
A view I love, at both seasons :





Et promis, bientôt du tricot!!!!!!!!
And soon some knitting, I promise!!!!!!!

4 commentaires:

veronique a dit…

Quelles photos magnifiques

Ninne a dit…

C'est trop beau! J'aime beaucoup les changements des saisons.

Gigi a dit…

So beautiful! We spent a week in St. Didier a couple of years ago, and this photo reminds me of that beautiful area. I so wish we could visit again someday soon.
Your knitting is so amazing! I'm a fairly new knitter and haven't tried to do much colorwork yet -- maybe someday? Your doll dresses are so sweet too.
Blessings,
G

Tilda a dit…

Ce contraste est sublime, un grand merci de partager avec nous ces jolies vues !